Public Housing Forms

Public Housing Forms

If you have already submitted an application for the Public Housing program, you must notify the Housing Authority of any changes in your family status, including:

  • Change in address
  • Change in family composition
  • The Application Status Update Form is available on this website or in our central office lobby.

Application Status Update Form

Return the completed form to:

Area Housing Authority
1400 W. Hillcrest Drive
Newbury Park, CA 91320

or Fax it to
(805) 480-1021