As a service to the community and a courtesy to our clients, the Housing Authority encourages local landlords to list available rental units with us. The rental list is updated every two weeks and is available in our lobby and on this website.
As a courtesy listing, the Housing Authority does not endorse a property, an owner, or the amount of rent requested. There is no guarantee that the rents listed are reasonable or approvable under current payment standards for Housing Authority programs, nor any assurance that the unit will pass a Housing Quality Standards inspection.
If a unit on this list is already rented, please call (805) 480-9991, extension 100, to let us know so we can remove it from the list.
How to Spot Rental Scams
Be skeptical if:
- Anyone wants a security deposit before showing you the property
- Anyone asks for a Western Union or Moneygram transfer in exchange for showing you a home or holding it for you
- A property rent is significantly less than other homes in the neighborhood
- Owners or property managers only want to communicate with you via email instead of face-to-face
- Owners are from another country and request a deposit to be sent to them
Help Us Fight Internet Fraud
Report fraud to the FTC’s toll-free hotline: 877-FTC-HELP (877-382-4357)
Affordable Housing Complexes (Rental units in the areas we serve)